360° Media Release Handbook
Everything You Never Knew About Spinning Up Publicity For Your Business
Get Instant Credibility, Attract More Customers & Drive Traffic To Your Web Site...Easily!
Discover how to easily get showcased in newspapers, magazines, radio, and television. Get the total spin with my proven step by step home study kit.
Since 1997, I've been helping entrepreneurs get seen and heard in newspapers, trade journals, magazines, on the radio and on television. As a copywriter, I've helped my clients get front page exposure in newspapers and in premium columns in magazines...I've even had the Jay Leno show contact me about booking one of my clients on the show after reading a media release I wrote.
This does not take rocket science to achieve. It all starts with a newsworthy idea - and a well written media release (also known as a press release or news release).
Let me be clear...publicity is not about you - it's about giving editors what they need to create a strong story. In other words, you're making their job easier by giving them exactly what they need to create a compelling piece...and getting free publicity for your business as a bonus.
A media release is often your only opportunity to make a great first impression and capture media attention. But newspapers, magazines, trade publications, television and radio receive truck loads of them.
How do you make yours stand out?
And how can you get additional mileage out of your media release?
360° Media Release Handbook: Everything You Never Knew About Spinning Up Publicity For Your Business
360° Media Release Handbook gives you the total spin you need to know about getting publicity, including a simplified step-by-step writing template from attention grabbing headline to the ### (-30-). (Not sure of these terms? Check out this e-book - it's a necessary component of your media release.)
- Who your audience really is – and it may not be who you think. (Page 10)
- The two BIG MISTAKES that guarantee your story will never get you any publicity. (Page 5)
- An easy way to create powerful headlines that captures attention. (Page 24)
- How to build a targeted list of media actively looking for stories about your industry. (Page 12)
- Guidelines for sending your media release to get the best response rates. (Page 30)
- How you can use your media release to drive traffic to your Web site. (Page 15)
- How to uncover a newsworthy angle in your business that will capture media attention. (Page 5)
- When you need a media kit and how to put it together. (Page 38)
- Tips for talking with the media that most people neglect. (Page 34)
- What you need to know when working with photographers. (Page 37)
- How to recycle your media release to get more mileage out of it. (Page 40)
For only $47.00, you can easily learn how to spin up publicity quickly and effectively, for yourself and for your clients.
360° Media Release Handbook includes exercises and samples of real media releases so you can easily create your own and start spinning up publicity for your business - or for your clients - today.
Plus, you'll receive an MP3 download of 360° to accompany the ebook and listen to on the go.
"I was very impressed with the 360° Media Handbook. I found this product to be clearly written with simple instructions and excellent examples that allowed me to write a media release that was newsworthy!
"I recently used this product and was amazed by all of the responses that I received within one month including multiple newspaper articles; a full page story on our company, as well as a TV spot. This free advertising has brought a lot of publicity and new clients to our business."
Kevin Seyler, Kevin Seyler Mindfulness
No Risk Guarantee!
- Immediate access to the downloadable 52-page PDF ebook 360° Media Handbook: Everything You Never Knew About Spinning Up Publicity For Your Business.
- Plus, 360° Media Handbook Everything You Never Knew About Spinning Up Publicity For Your Business in an MP3 audio format to accompany the ebook.
- And finally, a NO RISK full money back guarantee, which you can request anytime up to an entire YEAR from purchase if you are not completely satisfied!
"Thanks for writing our media release. It has worked really well. I asked the reporter from the A Channel how many media releases they receive in a day - and he said nearly 400. I figured they wouldn't read them all but he assured me they do. So when I asked why they picked ours, he said ‘it was the way it was written.' A-one job! Thanks a lot!"
Scot Morgan, MTS Environmental Products